Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello there

As I said before, I need to prove it to myself that I can work and also save as much as I can. When K is 18 (5 years time) my maintenance from my ex will completely stop and I have to get myself geared up for then. I know it is 5 years away but it is coming and I am a planner.
    x
    One day at a time ....😃

I understand that, but hunni, is it worth a mental health crisis? Can you work, but maybe do hours which aren't the shifts that you've had which causes you problems?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi, so I have been signed off from work for 2 weeks. Here we go, another breakdown just hate this x
    One day at a time ....😃

I'm sorry you're feeling really bad, but being signed off will give you chance to get yourself more stable again hunni. You seem to have put a lot of pressure on yourself regarding this job and you weren't taking a stable dose of meds etc.... Hunni, don't be a stranger and don't beat yourself up about this. You've got us and we're in your corner.

Thank you Suzi, just feel so frustrated atm. I only had a couple of hours sleep last night which isn’t helping. X
    One day at a time ....😃

I can sympathise with that, I've not been sleeping well myself...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Arty (11-03-20)

Suzi’s absolutely right. Please don’t see this as a unstoppable road to breakdown, try to see this as an opportunity to rest and allow your body and mind to recover
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (11-03-20)

Morning, thank you for your lovely comments. I slept much better last night thankfully Today, Pen and I are going to meet a friend for lunch at the Range Could be expensive haha! I know it is very important that I don’t over do things. My ex has got the girls until Monday so I have chance to look after myself properly over the weekend.
    Suzi - I am sorry you are not sleeping well. Hope things get better soon xx
    One day at a time ....😃

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arty For This Useful Post:

Suzi (12-03-20)

I’m so glad you’re doing Things to take care of you
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Thank you!

I'm glad you're doing what you need to do for some self care. I think it's going to be massively helpful...