Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike's Towers

Haha! never tried salted caramel ice cream but all who have say it's lovely...must give it a go. Yes, it's the reckless selfish sods that stop everyone else from having a nice time and being respectful of simple rules. It happened in Taunton too. It's never going to happen to them is it?

I agree, there are so many absolute fools out there. We've had it on the beaches, we've had in the pubs etc and people are just moronic.

Have you got the disposable masks or material ones?
    Wibble, wobble, jelly on a plate...

I actually heard someone on tv today say - ‘we’ve got to decide what’s more important, getting the schools open or the pubs’!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I agree, there are so many absolute fools out there. We've had it on the beaches, we've had in the pubs etc and people are just moronic.

Have you got the disposable masks or material ones?
    I've got both the ones I've used so far are 3 ply disposable ones, the material ones are full of little holes pinprick size so don't know what is going on there

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    I actually heard someone on tv today say - ‘we’ve got to decide what’s more important, getting the schools open or the pubs’!
    Definitely schools need to open first before pubs.

@Flo I gave the salted caramel ice cream a miss and just ate the plums, peeled them stoned them stuck them in a bowl so juicy and tasty
    73 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018 & 2019
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Flo (02-08-20)

Exactly! Schools. I couldn’t understand why it was even a question!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Morning love, how are you today? What plans do you have?

Ate the rest of my plums for supper yesterday very tasty plus had tinned pineapple and salted caramel ice cream for pud at dinner time, spent yesterday pottering in the garden and I plan something similar today
    73 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018 & 2019
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Are you going to wander around the deer park as well?I really must buy some salted caramel ice cream.

You just had plums and pineapple and salted caramel ice cream for dinner?

Are you eating and drinking sensibly?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    You just had plums and pineapple and salted caramel ice cream for dinner?

Are you eating and drinking sensibly?
    Re the first part of your post Suzi, I just ignored the boring parts of dinner but seeing as you asked for it

Yesterdays' Menu.

Breakfast a bowl of porridge, mug of tea and meds.

Lunch a bacon and cheese burger (because it was cheap only £1 (half price) as almost past the sell by date
    Hot choc to follow.

Dinner:
    Main: Sausages and mash with Branston pickle and two slices of wholemeal bread spread with Clover.
    Pud: Plneapple rings with Hagan Dasz (spelling) salted caramel ice cream then a chocolate mini-roll.
    Washed down with a mug of Tetley tea.

Supper: A bowl full of plums followed by a slice of lemon half-moon cake washed down with a mug hot chocolate made with 50% milk/ 50% water.

Numerous glasses of water and mugs of tea were also consumed during the day

You can wake up now I've finished with the boring details of yesterdays menu