Page 52 of 145 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 2: the book addict rejoins the world

Rather than go through months of posts I'll ask.....I take it 'cruella' knows now that you're in the equation? The kids know, his parents know, so what is there to hide anymore? Why the big secret? By the way, the true reason that Ian was jolted out of ignorance is because I threatened to leave him!! I even got out a suitcase - thank God he didn't call my bluff! - while he was going half frantic I told him that he wouldn't miss me at all because in his eyes I wasn't there anyway!! Blokes! what goes on in their heads?

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    He told her a couple of months ago but only told T a couple of weeks ago. A doesn't know yet, J said it will be better letting her just meet me. His parents asked to meet me before Cruella had even moved out

I posted a photo of us on fb but didn't tag him and a mutual friend replied "I wonder if his wife knows". This is my point, he says the important people who he deals with in real life know, but this is someone he frequently interacts with. So as far as the world knows, he's happily married to her and that hurts
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Ouch!!!

How are you today lovely?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I'm ok. Tired though. Was Christmas shopping at 1am this morning as I couldn't sleep

I thought I was the only one who did that!

I've thought about severing my index finger because it keeps dragging itself over to the Amazon 'Buy Now' button! It's stronger than I am and it always wins!

How are you doing Jaq?

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    I've thought about severing my index finger because it keeps dragging itself over to the Amazon 'Buy Now' button! It's stronger than I am and it always wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    How are you doing Jaq?
    I think I'm fed up of everything at the moment. J was at Abbie's dance show yesterday with Cruella who had a go at him about multiple things and she's carried it on today after Abbie's nativity play. In fact, she picked up a box of her stuff and ended up pushing over Thomas's baseboards for his layout in a rage. I just asked him when will he learn his lesson about going to the childrens things together!

I can understand they both need to go, but couldn't they go separately? Surely he could just offer to drop off her sh*t so she doesn't step foot in the house?

I've said that today. She's taking the now. She's a horrid bully and I can't wait for karma to bite her in the arse