Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Suzi & Mike's Daily Video Challenge.

Definitely not an intruder! It's all for fun! I'll let someone else pick up from Wham...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Stella ILOVE YOU!!!!!!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Wham I’m Your Man >> Manfred Mann - Pretty Flamingo, flamingos are birds >> The Byrds - Tambourine Man >> to play the tambourine and get your timing right you might use a metronome >> metronomes have a regular beat to keep time to, well clocks have a regular beat too so they can measure time accurately >> No NOT Haydn's Clock symphony but this :-

"Clocks" (Coldplay cover) - Musical Tesla Coils + Robot Drums

@Stella Suzi and Mike's video challenge is open to all.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

That's really cool!

"Clocks" (Coldplay cover) - Musical Tesla Coils + Robot Drums >> Drums are used in many cultures as a main musical focus >> Japanese Kodo Drums (it's really exhausting playing them, I had a go when I was at uni) >> The Blue Man group also use lots of drumming >> The Blue Man Group + Kodo drummers. (It's a long video, but watch it through to the end as the end collaboration is brilliant!)

Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

OldMike (17-06-20)

Blue Man Group & Kodo drummers >> Blue is a boy band of which Lee Ryan is a member>> saving private Ryan is a movie starring Tom Hanks>> Tom Hanks also starring in CastAway where his only companion was a volleyball called Wilson>>Wilson is the surname of Carl Dennis and Brian of the Beach Boys which leads my to The Beach Boys - Kokomo. Enjoy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (17-06-20)

Great tenuoisity Stella!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (17-06-20)

I’m trying to figure out if that is a compliment lol.

Of course it is!

I had a really evil thought just before I fell asleep last night - wouldn’t it be fun to come up with a song first then try to find a link between that and the previous one? Anyone?

Easy, but I admit I like not knowing where I’m going. It’s kinda fun.