Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Suzi & Mike's Daily Video Challenge.

Will Mellor: No matter what I do > Will > Will is a name which can be used as a form of identification > Numbers can also be used as ID purposes (just look at a passport or Driver's license) > ID Numbers > Iron Maiden: Number of the Beast > Bruce Dickinson is their current singer > Another famous Bruce is Springsteen > Bruce Springsteen: Born In the USA > This song is about being sent to war > as is....

Creedence Clearwater Revival: Fortunate Son

Ben

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cbeast For This Useful Post:

Suzi (06-03-20)

Love CCWR!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Creedence Clearwater Revival: Fortunate Son (they were a fav of mine back in the day) >> Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary >> The nursery rhyme "Mary Mary how does your garden grow?" >> Savage Garden (Australian pop duo) >> Roses are typically grown in a garden >> Rose Garden - Lynn Anderson >> The Last Rose of Summer - Renee Fleming

Always brings a tear to my eye and here superbly sung by Renee Fleming.

77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

That was beautiful Mike! Thanks for sharing.I'm going really simply today!

The Last Rose of Summer - Renee Fleming > Roses are flowers > Flower Duet: Lakme

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

OldMike (08-03-20)

It's a long time since I've heard Joan Sutherland boy isn't she good

Totally amazing...

Flower Duet: Lakme - Delibes >> Flour pronounced the same as flower, bread is made from flour >> Bread and butter pudding yum yum >> butter is made by churning milk >> Milk Inc - Walk on Water >> Rain is a watery precipitation >> Kings and queens reign >> Juice Newton - Queen Of Hearts (Official Video), many possibilities here but I'll pull in and play this

Juice Newton - Queen Of Hearts (Official Video)

Juice Newton - Queen of Hearts >> Queen of Hearts - Alice in Wonderland >> Red Queen - Through the Looking Glass >> Red Queen depicting Chess Queen >> I know Him So Well [Chess, the musical] - Elaine Page & Barbara Dickson >> I Know Him So Well - Cissy & Whitney Houston >> I’m Every Woman - Chaka Khan [Cissy Houston, backing vocals] >> I’m Every Woman (1999) - Whitney Houston & Chaka Khan

https://youtu.be/Z8xfNqNj6oA
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Whitney Houston + Chaka Khan: I'm every woman (Epic tunage) >> Shania Twain: I feel like a woman >> In the video she wears a top hat which takes me nicely to 4 Non Blondes: What's Up?

Ok, not played this game before and I feel like an intruder. I have no idea where this is gonna end up sooooo....Four non Blondes also recorded Dear Mr President>>P!nk recorded a song of the same title>>pink is a colour>>colour me badd were a group who hit it big in the 90s with I wanna sex you up>>George Michael also wanted your sex>>George Michael was one half of Wham>>Paula you can thank me later...I bring you Wham I’m Your Man