Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Suzi & Mike's Daily Video Challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    I had a really evil thought just before I fell asleep last night - wouldn’t it be fun to come up with a song first then try to find a link between that and the previous one? Anyone?
    I do that sometimes have the song where I want to end and work back to the start point
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

OOO that sounds fun! A reverse link game!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

It's been a fairly long time coming...

The Beach Boys - Kokomo > The Beach Boys - God Only Knows > A slowed down version of this song featured in the Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 game Bioshock Infinite > The Bioshock games were horror action games > Arguably, the most famous of this genre must be Doom > Doom was developed by Id Software who are currently owned by Bethesda > The Id is a Freudian stage of development > Sigmund Freud was Austrian > The Sound Of Music was set in Austria > A song from this musical was featured in the Vin Diesel comedy film "The Pacifier" > Vin Diesel films > He was in Guardians of the Galaxy > The song Moonage Daydream by David Bowie was in this film > David Bowie music > He collaborated with Placebo on a version of their song Without You I'm Nothing > The frontman for Placebo is fairly well known for his use of SG guitars > As is Angus Young from AC/DC > Enjoy, and play the song loudly!

Ben

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cbeast For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (19-06-20)

Lol... You're back then? It's been a while son of mine...

Time to bring this back!

Today Hazel has completed this challenge!

AC/DC: Thunderstruck >> Imagine Dragons: Thunder >> Songs about weather >> ELO: Mr Blue Sky >> Songs with Mr in the title >> P!nk: Dear Mr President >> Songs with gay rights in it >> LGBTQI+ artists + Sexuality >> Todrick Hall: Colour

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

OldMike (18-07-20)

*Picks up the baton*

Color, blue is a color now when when one is blue you're enveloped with sadness which leads to Summertime Sadness sung by Lana Del Rey in a lighter mood Lana del Rey also sings Video Games, rather short linkage but then I'm a bit rusty

Lana Del Rey - Video Games (Official Music Video)
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (18-07-20)

Lana Del Ray - Video games > FIFA football video games > football is the national sport In the UK > UK consists of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales > Wales patron saint is David > in the bible David slayed Goliath > Goliath was a giant > Giant by Calvin Harris and Rag’n’Bone Man

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

OldMike (18-07-20),Suzi (18-07-20)

Giant by Calvin Harris and Rag’n’Bone Man > Rag'n'Bone Man did an amazing song: Human > Humans are a species as are Birds > Doves are birds > Madness: Wings of a dove > Madness: Baggy trousers > Many artists have worn baggy trousers > M C Hammer: U Can't touch this

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

OldMike (18-07-20),Stella180 (18-07-20)

Haha, I like it.

McHammer - you can’t touch this > a hammer is a tool >tools are often used by tradesmen like plumbers, builders, and Mechanics > Mike and the Mechanics has a hit with All I Need is a Miracle > Jesus is believed to have performed miracles turning water into wine > Red red wine was a big hit for Birmingham band UB40 > Ozzy Osborne is also from Birmingham and married to Sharon > Sharon den Adel is the lead singer of Within Temptation > The Temptations were signed to the Motown Record label based in Detroit > Detroit is the setting of the movie 8 Mile starring Eminem and from the soundtrack to the movie I give you Lose Yourself be Eminem

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (18-07-20)

I love that track!