Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Suzi & Mike's Daily Video Challenge.

Imagine Dragons: Radioactive > Nuclear waste is radioactive > Mike Oldfield - Nuclear > This song was used in the trailers for the video game Metal Gear Solid 5 > The story revolves around a Private Military Corporation called Diamond Dogs > David Bowie - Diamond Dogs > There is a line in Diamond Dogs "Dressed as a priest you was" > The singer for the band Ghost dresses as a Priest/the Pope/a Cardinal (depending on which era of Ghost (and no, I don't much like them!)) > Ghost - Rats > Rats > "The rats are on parade" is a (screamed) line from Run by the Foo Fighters (Google/Genius it if you don't believe me!) > Foo Fighters also did a song called Walk > Walk is also the name of Pantera's (arguably) most famous song > Breaking Benjamin and David Draiman covered this song > (As you probably all know by now...) David Draiman is (say it with me) lead singer for Disturbed > Disturbed did my favourite version of...

Disturbed - Land of Confusion

Ben

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cbeast For This Useful Post:

OldMike (27-11-19),Paula (27-11-19)

Nice linkage...

Disturbed: Land of confusion > Disturbed did a (brilliant) cover of Sound of Silence > Simon and Garfunkel originally did Sound of Silence > Simon and Garfunkel: Bridge over troubled water > Artists for Grenfell: Bridge over troubled water

Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Artists for Grenfell: Bridge over troubled water > Trouble under bridges > Red Hot Chili Peppers > Under the Bridge > RHCP: Can't Stop > Great bass lines > Queen: Another One Bites the Dust > Queen > The Queen is the head of the Royal Family who would have... > Royal Blood > Royal Blood: Figure It Out

Ben

Haven't seen the video, so may not be very PG, just put it out to listen to it. May have had words and such. Sorry...
    Last edited by Suzi; 02-12-19 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Merging posts, please try not to double post! :)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cbeast For This Useful Post:

OldMike (02-12-19)

Royal Blood: Figure it out > To figure something out is to understand it > Understanding the circle of life > Elton John wrote the music for The Lion King > Elton John: Circle of Life > Elton John: Can you feel the love tonight?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

OldMike (02-12-19)

That's an interesting end video from Royal Blood!

Thought you'd be impressed

Elton John: Can you feel the love tonight? (can't beat Elton at belting out a good tune) was from The Lion King movie, now a male lion has a mane >> The main is another name for the sea and in the sea you may find a reef and a reef could have a coral colony on it

Jamie Barton sings "Where Corals Lie" – Sea Pictures (Elgar)
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Jamie Barton sings "Where Corals Lie" – Sea Pictures (Elgar) > Sea > Mermaids live in the sea > The Little Mermaid > The film features a crab called Sebastian who is a conductor > Simon Rattle is a composer from the UK > I've had him as a conductor for a concert I was in many years ago > He conducted the Berliner Philharmoniker > Wagner is also German > Simon Rattle and the Berliner Philharmoniker: Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner

Simon Rattle and the Berliner Philharmoniker: Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner > Valkyries protect Thor, God of Thunder > Thor Ragnorak (film) > Thor Ragnorak soundtrack: Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin > Led Zeppelin Whole Lotta Love > Whole Lotta Love by Leona Lewis and Jimmy Page at Beijing 2008 closing ceremony > Jimmy Page appeared with The Black Crowes at Shepherds Bush Empire in 2011 > The Black Crowes covered Hard to Handle by Otis Redding > Otis Redding (Sitting on the) Dock of the Bay

Last edited by Suzi; 03-12-19 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Adding the video in because Android is better than Apple..
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

OldMike (03-12-19)

Nice links there Paula and a classic song.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"