Thread: Feeling like it is impossible to get things done

Feeling like it is impossible to get things done

Hey, I am sitting here with a feeling that it is almost impossible to start to do something in the house and to get out and buy my groceries too. I need food. Any suggestions for how to find some kind of motivation "inside"?

I always find it easier with some music on and focussing on a tiny area to start. I also find online shopping easier too!
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Break things down into separate tasks, rather than looking at things as a whole. It's less overwhelming
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

Online shopping really helps me. I also try to break things up so Im also doing something nice for me - Ill clear up the kitchen then sit down with a coffee for instance
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I always find it easier with some music on and focussing on a tiny area to start. I also find online shopping easier too!
    Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    Break things down into separate tasks, rather than looking at things as a whole. It's less overwhelming
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Online shopping really helps me. I also try to break things up so I’m also doing something nice for me - I’ll clear up the kitchen then sit down with a coffee for instance

Thanks! May be I need to be more clever to reward myself, take care of myself, after a job is done! :-)
    Last edited by Suzi; 17-10-19 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Merging posts, please try not to double post! :)

Definitely reward yourself
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.