Thread: New here and looking for somewhere to talk

darkgirl15

New here and looking for somewhere to talk

Hi all, not to good with forums so bare with.
    In all honesty im wanting somewhere i can talk where people understand. im with doctors and professionals but if i hear someone say it will be alright one more time i think i will scream.

So a bit about me. I have acute depression and anxiety and on medication for this. I am at a very low point at the moment and have been for a while. Over the last 5 weeks I have been with the Crisis team and now with secondary service also known as community interventions team. But as much as they are trying to help and being so understanding I feel like Ive been told the same thing over and over. "Dont give up it will get better"

Hoping this is the place where I can just let it all out and find people to talk to who are in the same situation as me at the moment.

Thanks
    Darkgirl15

Hi and welcome to DWD.
    I'm really glad you've been in touch with your medical team, that's really positive. Have a really good look around and join in where you feel comfortable. Everyone here is really lovely and supportive!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

darkgirl15
    Thank you.

Hi and welcome, hunni
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

darkgirl15
    hi and thank you

You're very welcome. All you get here is support and no judgement.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

EJ
    Hi dark girl I haven’t had experience of the crisis team or secondary intervention. I have had a lot of treatments over the years including psychotherapy, and hypnotherapy also stays as an in patient if that is any help ?

NewMamaBear
    Hi. I have been with a crisis team and sectioned for my own safety. I am so sorry that you feel so low. Here to chat any time. I have a 5 month old son. So I'm up at all hours.

A