Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long time no see! :)

Aspies is cool. The way that those in my family with it's thinking amazes me every single day!
    I think it's very far from a negative thing.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’ve seen in the former member Suzi has mentioned a very positive response to her dx. It’s made sense of so much for her - I hope it’s doing the same for you
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (14-01-20)

Hey, guys, how is everyone?

Well, another MRI down - only took about 10 minutes this time, lol. Should hear the results in about 2 weeks or so.

As for the autism stuff? Yes - it makes a huge amount of sense of me too. Im in the process of finding out what my limits are at the moment, which is a sobering experience. I have a counselling session coming up, which should be interesting (not sure exactly when it will be, should be in the next few weeks though) - having a strategy for dealing with things is vital, I think. But to know its a real thing, that its not all in my head, is very validating.

Anyway. I'll let you know how things progress - just popped in to say hi, really. Love and light everyone, and thank you all for your kind words as always.

T

You sound brighter ?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Techie (09-02-20)

I agree, you do seem so much brighter and looking forward to things. It's lovely to hear.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Techie (09-02-20)

Hey.

Thank you, I suppose I have more clarity which makes me feel a little more at peace with myself, which is brightening . The dark parts are the waiting, I suppose - I think there should be answers this year though regarding my physical stuff, so Im looking forward to that, certainly!

Cheers for your kind words as always.

T

I'm so glad that you are going to be getting answers lovely..

I'm glad things are becoming a little more clear which in turn has made you feel a little brighter, thanks for the update Techie.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Hey, guys - hope all is well.

MRI results are back. There is no pressure in either the sacral or lumbar regions of my spine. While this is good and a possible cause for the symptoms has been eliminated, I still don't know what it is! Oh well, bring on the next one...

T

Glad something has been ruled out - that is something positive...