Hello,

Please bare with me whilst I try and write down everything that’s happened over the last few months...

So recently I became a supervisor at work, all seemed well at first! Things were going okay! And now all of a sudden it’s like people just have no respect for me anymore!

I dont get listened to, people do whatever they want and I feel like I am being bullied by a select few! I approached my manager about this a couple of weeks ago and nothing was done, she ignored it! So I carried on as normal!
But then something (which I won’t go into right now) came to light and my manager questioned as to why the situation wasn’t sorted by myself so I explained to her that no one listens to me and that quite frankly I’m feeling bullied which has caused me to start feeling depressed! I get incredibly anxious when I know I have to go into work!

She has now called a meeting with everyone for tomorrow (12th September) so she can discuss things with the team and wants me to tell everyone how I’m feeling, however I don’t feel comfortable telling people about my mental health! I am so scared about this meeting tomorrow because I don’t know if it’s going to fuel the fire and make things worse!

I went to the doctors yesterday and she has signed me off work from Monday for two weeks but I don’t know it I should take the sick leave because again I’m anxious about how people are going to react towards me! Im actually scared to give the sick note in

I guess I’m just looking for a bit of advice on what to do! Has anyone else been in this situation?

Thank you for reading this far!