Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New here. Need help please *TRIGGERS*

Ibby
    Hi everyone

Just to update you all, I went onto 50mg sertraline and things were getting better somewhat.

Since lockdown I asked for the sertraline dosage be upped and I was prescribed 100mg. Now I feel amazing, I never have a down day, everything is better, I am cocaine free 17 days, Im working from home so lift weights during the day.
    After work I walk 6 miles a day.

I even made a new appointment for healthy minds for a telephone consultation which was 9.15 today but yet again they called to cancel.

I just wanted to give you guys an update and thank you all for your help, I don't know where I'd be without it xxx

That's all so brilliant! Well done for staying clean for 17 days! That's a huge positive and a great achievement!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    That's brilliant!!!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

That’s a fantastic post!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Ibby
    I just want to thank everyone on here, you are awesome and really helped me when I was low

Thank you so much for your support, you don't know how much it helped. Still clean by the way, cocaine doesn't cross my mind now.
    Just sticking to my new routine. I appreciate lockdown has been bad for some people but it helped save me.

Thank you all again, I will keep you all posted xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ibby For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (17-05-20)

Glad to help - but you’ve done the hard work
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I can't tell you what a great big smile that gave me! Well done! As Paula says, you've done the hard work, we've just waved the pompoms as you've done it! You're awesome!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!