Page 15 of 134 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Picking up the pieces again *SU Trigger*

Just so you don't worry EJ, SM sent me a message saying she was taking a little time out. I'll pass on your love, unless you wanted to do it by sending her a pm?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (11-09-19)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Hey all. How I have missed you all. I've been trying to pull my head together a bit, but lets face it, I need you guys to help me do that. It's no fun on your own!!!
    I am still trialling my new meds. My sleep had been good when I first started them but whether my body got used to them or.... anyway I was having trouble sleeping again. I'm waiting for an appointment with my psychiatrist so my GP has given me some sleeping tablets until then. He says that because i am on more than 1 Antidepressant that he would not do anything with the doses.
    Other than that my form has been a bit up and down but I'm still here fighting it out. I had a bit of a incident at the training centre when 1 of the other clients went completely berserk at me over nothing at all. It really shook me a bit (I hate conflict and avoid it at all costs) and sent my thoughts spiralling a bit to a bad place BUT I talked it out and have been able to not head to my default bad coping strategies (or not coping strategies ).
    I can't believe I missed Paula at the weekend...... that's what I get for playing hookey!!!!
    It will take me a couple of days to catch up and say Hi and see how we all are.
    I really missed you guys...... did I say that already???
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Paula (21-09-19)

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    We missed you too!!!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (12-09-19)

Missed you so much!!!
    I'm so proud of you for talking to your GP and for pulling it back from the other day! Those are both so huge!!! Next time, don't run away! We miss you too much for that!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (12-09-19)

EJ
    Dear SM I did not want you to feel that you had to ‘give’ all the time on here. I know how hard it is to start anti ds and find the correct combination. I know what it feels like that nothing works. You will find the combination that works for you. Welcome back.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EJ For This Useful Post:

Paula (21-09-19),Strugglingmum (12-09-19)

How are you doing lovely?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (12-09-19)

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm tired today but that's ok, the beginning of the week is busy for me. I'm also getting used to getting my daughter out again every morning after the summer break. My son who just finished his A levels has a job interview on Monday. Ultimately he is going for a higher level apprenticeship in finance but the earliest he can get one is Spring so he needs a job meantime. He has an interview for KFC in the local town. I'm hopeful he will get it as he has some experience as a kitchen porter working in a restaurant while at school.
    I need to get organised as hubby and i go away tomorrow for the weekend. It was our anniversary last week, 23 years, so lets celebrate. I have other reasons for wanting to be away but lets keep our eyes on the positive of celebration.
    So i need to hit the ironing board and get some clothes organised. Actually I am feeling spoilt today. We ran out of heating oil months ago but hubby has managed some overtime so the oil lorry came this morning and pumped some lovely oil into our tank. We have heat!!!! And hot water!!!!!

Happy anniversary! I hope you guys have the best time and focus on the positives! Hooray for heat and hot water!
    Hope your son gets the job, the apprenticeship sounds awesome. My big sister is a tax associate/accountant and her business is thriving!

EJ
    Dear SM Happy belated Anniversary. My son is in finance via college and AAT level 4 working for a major finance company. Unfortunately they are relocating to Scotland and he does not want to go. He will be looking for a job next February. It’s just a suggestion but you could take some clothes un ironed and ask the hotel to iron them for you or iron one or two pieces in your room ?

Walker extraordinaire!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethJane1 View Post
    Dear SM Happy belated Anniversary. My son is in finance via college and AAT level 4 working for a major finance company. Unfortunately they are relocating to Scotland and he does not want to go. He will be looking for a job next February. It’s just a suggestion but you could take some clothes un ironed and ask the hotel to iron them for you or iron one or two pieces in your room ?
    Sorry about your son. That sucks!!!
    Great idea about using the iron at the hotel...... I never thought of that.