Page 129 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1333

Thread: Picking up the pieces again *SU Trigger*

That’s wonderful to hear! (Though she always loved you - she just needed to find her way through)
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Exactly as Paula says - she's always loved you.

How are you today gorgeous?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm up and moving. First load in the machine. I'm distracting a bit as I've a bit of post-holiday blues.
    Just the daughter and I today. A is away to the golf course and C is away to meet his girlfriend.
    Plenty of washing and unpacking to do and my daughter wants help to lay out her next patchwork project and decide placement of the different patterns.

Want to go for a walk later on the beach too. Weather is a bit changeable but if I can walk in the rain on holidays, I can do it here too. Have to change my mindset about that, I've let the rain keep me in too much when I know getting to the beach relaxes me so much. Why is it that the hardest things to do are the things that we know do us the most good?

I'm under strict instructions from A to keep eating too. I've had yoghurt, blueberries, melon and an apple so far today so I'm doing good.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Can you and I do something lovely together after you've worked out the patchwork project? What about going to the beach together?

Walker extraordinaire!
    We made popcorn....and are watching Sister Act

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Love Sister Act!!!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

That sounds perfect - as long as you're singing along!

Sounds like the perfect afternoon
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hi SM! You've been a busy bunny haven't you? Yes, coming back from a few days away is always spirit lowering isn't it? I think we're on so much of a 'high' at the thought of a bit of adventure and somewhere new that sometimes we drop like a brick when it's all over and we're back to everyday life again...well I feel like that anyway! Funnily enough I watched Sister Act again a few weeks ago and I love it..but then I could watch Whoopie Goldberg all day long. I'd have to forego the popcorn though as I can't seem to get rid of it in my mouth!! It's like polystyrene with a nut in the middle, but the kids loved it and so do my grandkids so it must be me! Look forward to chatting again with you and thanks for welcoming me back. Much appreciated. xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (28-07-20)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Well I just booked my daughter and I, 2 nights away next week in a B&B back up the North Coast. Really looking forward to being away with my wee buddy. Didn't even check the bank account first... just booked it. She loves walking beaches as much as I do so I'm very excited to just walk and chill. Yeah!!

Of course I cant afford to keep booking nights away so I will have to make the most of it.