Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1333

Thread: Picking up the pieces again *SU Trigger*

Was he suggesting swapping out the vort or adding something else into the mix?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Swapping out from what I could tell. I feel that the vortioxetine is the first AD that has helped at all so I am reluctant to do that..... it took a long time and a lot of trials to get here.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I'm exactly the same. It's not perfect and there are still bad days, but it's the first one that's ever allowed me to feel anything like me again.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (23-06-20)

How are you today lovely?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    How are you today lovely?
    I'm ok. Been to do the shopping and I've a bit of running about to do. I washed my face last night and brushed my teeth. I told my psychologist at 10am I would do it....it took me all day to get there. Still working on today

So you achieved exactly what you set out to do yesterday. So it took you all day but you still got there. I know it’s hard to find the positives and I’m the world champion at beating myself up. You’ve got your shopping done today which is huge, I hope you bought yourself a small treat to reward yourself. Maybe schedule yourself 10 mins to do something just for you. A bit of self care to lift yourself. Have you managed to have a wash and brush your teeth yet today?

Does it matter how long it takes as long as you get there?
    You need to be kinder to yourself - Yup, am totally agreeing with Stella!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Stella’s absolutely right.... once you’ve done your running about, will you rest, lovely?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I managed to lift my hook this evening.... first time in weeks. I have an order and it's a pattern I haven't done before so it's slow going and I'm having to read it so many times to get it right.
    Stella I washed my pits before I went shopping and put on some Mithchum..... does that count? I know people have to stay 2m away but they probably would have still smelt me if I hadn't.... yes I'm a minging slob at the moment. I cooked dinner. I'll try tackle some cleaning tomorrow

Hey, I get it. I’m the same but there is something really good about the feeling of being clean. It might take every ounce of energy you have left but it’s worth it to feel human again.