Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Picking up the pieces again *SU Trigger*

Walker extraordinaire!
    Sleeping but its a funny type of sleep, can't really describe the feeling. However, its got to be better than lying awake all night. Daughter has her CAMHS appointment today...... first in a couple of months. I'm thinking that they are going to be close to discharging her as she has been doing so well since she left school. I'm hoping they will keep her long enough to see her through the transfer to College. Other than that I'm going to try get some washing done. I'm struggling to be active at the moment as I feel a bit spacey and heavy but I know i need to move for my health too. Also need to wash my hair before I go out!
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Can you ‘strongly suggest’ she should stay with CAMHS until she’s settled in college?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (23-08-19)

I'm having similar issues with camhs here and H... She was given 8 sessions through a provider. They started 2 weeks before term ended, have been over the holidays (apart from last week and next week) and then she has 1 when she has gone back to school. She's said she doesn't feel that they have got anywhere and are pretty much useless.
    However the mentoring scheme she finds much more beneficial - but her mentor is currently on maternity leave, but she's meeting up with the head of the scheme next week to catch her up on everything.... That's what I'm hoping will continue.....

You are doing great lovely.... step by step.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (23-08-19)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Camhs went ok. She is fairly well at present but they recognise that the change in circumstances may trigger things off again. She has an appointment after 1 month of college but she can phone anytime before that if she needs help. She is happy and I am content that the contact is still there if she needs it.
    I have 1 load of washing done, another in. It's sunny here so I am going to move my ass to the beach with the dog.

That's great that there is a line there for her if she needs it.
    Hope you have a great time at the beach!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Had a lovely walk on the beach.
    I don't know why nut over past hour I have got really angry for no reason. I'm snapping at people and I actually had the thought running through my head, .... I hate every single one of them, I don't care about any of them.
    I don't feel tired, it's not totm or anything but I am so mad at everyone. I know I'm being unreasonable and a monster but it feels like something has just taken over. It's quite scary. I don't normally feel so angry.

With everything you are dealing with, I'm not surprised. Keep a note of it and show it to your Dr/CPN/Psych....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (23-08-19)

I have days like that, I think most of us do but don’t like to admit it....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Yep. Exactly the same here
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (23-08-19)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Thanks. It kind of scared me just how angry I got. It has eased but maybe that's because everyone is giving me a very wide berth!!!