Thread: fab 5's

fab 5's

hi.

I hope it's okay to post this:

so I couldn't help notice that all the forums viewable from the index have the last posters name at the bottom (so new members then my name because I was the last poster), someone else's name under medicationn because they were the last poster, what ever

well: I don't see the last poster's name under fab 5's

all I see is a link that seems to go nowhere

why is this?

not the biggist thing in the world, I'm just curious

I'm really sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean....
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Oh hold on I think I know!

I think it's because you have to click into the FAB 5's section to see the fab 5's of this year... I keep the last 3 years of fab 5's as some people like to track their progress!
    Is that what you mean?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

so the fab 5's is something you do quite often then?

thank you: that is exactly what I mean. I thought it was a bit strange that all the other forums had the name of the last poster

The fab 5s happen every Friday and is a great way to see the positives in your life
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Ayesha it's a DWD tradition that on Friday of each week we post 5 (more or less) things that have made you smile or feel good it doesn't matter how small or big they are because sometimes just taking your meds everyday is a monumental achievement.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Yup, just as Paula and Mike have said! I start the thread and everyone adds some positives! We aim for 5 but each 1 is celebrated!

For more info please see
    THIS thread