Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: life acording to ayesha

77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

ADMIN NOTE: Aeysha? Can you answer if you want comments or not please?

​I'm sorry for your loss.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

OldMike (02-08-19)

ayesha
    today was a bad pain day, and it was not fun at all

the morning was okay- me and rachel had our fruit, we played a few games, but then the pain got too much and when rachel wheeled me back to my room, I just about had enough energy to do my alexa quiz, but then asked her to settle me in bed because I just had no energy to do nothing else but lie their. litirally the only reason I called her in through outg the day was to change me (which had to be done a total of 5 times today)

I only managed a little bit of dinner (some hamburger), now I'm just checking emails

hope everyone had a better day x

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    ADMIN NOTE: Aeysha? Can you answer if you want comments or not please?

PLEASE can you answer this?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

OldMike (02-08-19)

ayesha
    for the first time in a few days I actually have a healthy apetite (I'm really hoping that when rachel cooks the chicken later, she'll give me lots!). I am excited about this, because I actually want to eat and I don't need rachel to force me. I just hope it's worth it

I am doing quite well physically: I am having minimal pain today, plus I only have needed to be changed twice so far today (once when I got up and once at lunch time)

mentally: I'm feeling a bit blah and what's the point, but I think that's down to the fact that nothing's really going on in terms of activities and the last few days have been pretty much the same

Aeysha, I'm finding this really frustrating. I have asked on multiple occasions whether you want comments or not? It's a simple question for you to answer. You are obviously able to write posts with complex structures to them so I am very sure you are able to write a yes or no response.

ayesha

hello suzy

I would rather not have comments because i am using this thread kind of like a journal

if you would like to comment about something i have said though you or anyone, you are welcome to say on this thread or private message me (I am probably more likely to read the private messages.)

sorry for not replying sooner. I have messaged you privately

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ayesha For This Useful Post:

Suzi (05-08-19)

Thank you. All understood.

ayesha
    yesterday's appetite was well placed.

I ended up having roast chicken with 8 (yes 8,) yorkshire puddings

after dinner I still felt good and awake, so me and rachel played the chase board game and watched summer social (summer social was a bit annoying, but it was still fun)

I went to bed around 11 in the end, but slept through until about 6 45. I was actually up before rachel so just sat and waited for her

when she came in she helped me get ready and got my breakfast (fruit for breakfast today). after she took me back to my room so I could do my quiz on alexa (which is turning in to my daily highlight, honestly I love doing that)

nothing else is planned for the day. I have just been changed (second time today), and I'll probably listen to music or something now. I honestly don't know what I feel like doing

No problem Aeysha I'll regard this as a diary thread and only reply if you ask a specific question.

Take care.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"