Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: life acording to ayesha

ayesha
    yesterday rachel made things up to me.

because we couldn't go to the museum today, she took me to KFC last night

it was nice. I had a 10 peace bucket with fries and a coke an she just had a burger

it was hot in their though. thought I was going to pass out

when we got back home we played hangman and I got 6 out of 6

it was a good night

I had a good sleep and now just about to have breakfast (rachel is going to make me fruit again)

Glad you had a good night and a good sleep.
    Is Rachel with you 24 hours a day? Every day?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Popping in to say hello. Any crafts planned for today?

I’d have thought the museum would be extremely crowded and very hot today, maybe not going was for the best after all. How are you doing?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

ayesha
    today was a really sunny day and so rachel took me to the park.

(we got some drinks to stay hydrated), and basically spent the day at the park, watching the birds, and the butterflies, the bees, even the children with their parents

it was a nice day for it, rachel sat on the bench and I was in my wheelchair. we even saw a couple of people having a picnic (we didn't have one, I prefer cooked meals)

and then I wet myself so we had to go home to change.

A, rachel didn't bring any changes with her, and B, she doesn't like changing me in pubblic areas (mainly because most of the time it's quite embarrassing for me)

so we went home and she changed me, and then in the afternoon we ordered our online shopping, and had dinner

we had sausages for dinner, (from the local chip shop)

they were good

Doesn't Rachel normally take changes for you? Wasn't there anywhere discret she ould have taken you to change? - Just thinking for future really....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

ayesha
    I am just fresh out the shower

rachel did my hair and everything

we've also had breakfast (fruit again), however: not much as their isn't much left until the shopping arives

feel quite achy (because the shower takes a lot out of me)

we are waiting for the shopping to come. we are both glad it is cooler today

Hunni, Suzi asked a few days ago if you wanted us to comment and ask questions on this thread? If you don’t, that’s fine but I’m aware I keep posting and I’m not sure if you want that. So, do you?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Angie (26-07-19),Suzi (26-07-19)

ayesha
    following post might contain a trigger (but I'll make some space before it)

all in all I had a really bad weekend, mostly watching tv and listening to music- really nothing exciting

in terms of my care needs: that all was pretty good and rachel got lots of time to herself over the weekend (some changes and 2 small seizures saturday) os all she had to cope with.
    I slept both nights and didn't keep her up

what I wanted to post about was the death of pastor john, we got a call on sunday to say that the pastor who has ben doing church for 15 years passed away over the weekend

he was a really nice man, met him a lot of times and his wife is devistated too

this week we might invite her over to sit with us if she wants

I’m so sorry for your loss (I hope you don’t mind me posting)