Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: life acording to ayesha

ayesha

life acording to ayesha

this is my thread

any updates or anything will be posted here

today I got up at 4 A.M (before my carer), so while I waited for her to get up and sort me out (change me, get my brekfast, what ever), I watched some tv.

she got up around 6, changed me,gave me breakfast, and we sat their discussing plans for the day

we wanted (all weekend) to make it to church (we try and go every week), and rachel's like so eesh you up for it?. and I'm like sure, let's do it. I feel pretty good, so...

we got a taxi to church and sat their in the service

but we had to go home: basically I had a seizure, and rachel thought it in our best interest if we leave

so when we got home I came on here to check if anyone had replied (and rachel is doing stuff in the kitchen)

tonight for dinner I'm meant to be having roast lamb, however: I really have no appitite. none

Do you want comments on this thread, or do you just want to keep it as a diary just for you? Either is fine....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’m sorry you had to leave church. Although it’s not ideal, could you have your vicar or curate come to do for some bible study?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

ayesha
    quick evening check-in

I just had roast lamb and mint sauce, and now I'm feeling quite relaxed. hoping for a quiet night

ayesha
    today is going pretty good so far.

yesterday, both me and my carer got a good amount of sleep (in fact my carer was up first)

when she walked in to the room she was very impressed to discover I'd stayed relatively clean, and because of that, getting ready didn't take us long

for breakfast I had a healthy fruit salad (pairs, grapes, peaches and plums), and rachel had some cerial

after breakfast we just talked and listened to what was going on outside (the birds, the traffic, the people walking by) etc

we are having a quiet day today. I need to reserve my energy because tomorrow we are going to an army museum, but I am feeling pretty good and relaxed at the moment and that's the main thing. I litirally have no plans for today so: no need to stress about things not happening

for dinner rachel is cooking me hawaiian chicken (it's a recipie I found and liked), so I have it more often now

Does Rachel live with you 24/7? It sounds like she makes sure you try to get out and about as much as possible
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That sounds like a lovely way to spend the morning. When I grew up, we had trees all around our house, so we would have lots of birds. Now, I'm in an estate and we don't have as many. I do miss their morning chorus.

ayesha
    feeling annoyed this afternoon.

I have just been informed that I'm not going to the museum tomorrow (don't worry, everything with me is fine)

it's closed for refurbishment so can't go

Sorry you aren't going tomorrow - could you go somewhere else?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I was wondering the very same thing.