Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you reading atm?

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    I'm reading hunt for red october at the min
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

AjaxKM
    But its November Angie (confused)

huh hun now you confused me lol
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    I am reading a really weird book about a fantasy secret organisation that stems from the knights of the round table and try to stop terrorism around the world. It jumps all over the place and the author has just added an affair with the wife of one of the leading characters to try and spice things up, why is beyond me, maybe she/he felt that a bit of sex was needed to keep the tedious plot going.

oh blimey am with your now Ajax lol sorry been on another planet recently

EJ
    I am reading The Black Sheep' Susan Hill and also 'The Thirteenth Tale' Downloaded onto my kindle. Also does anyone remember Elizabeth Jane Howard? Of Cazalet fame. Well she wrote other books too including 'Something in disguise' which I have sent off for the DVD but I think I might read that again too. Elizabeth Jane Howard died last week.

I'm currently re-reading The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists by Robert Tressell http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ragged-Trous.../dp/184022682X

It's tough going, but well worth a read...

Prior to that, I read the first book by a new author: Elise de Sallier. Her first book, 'Innocence' has just been published. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Innocence-Fo...8870442&sr=1-1

I have to admit that I have a vested interest in this book as the author is a friend of mine... Do give it a read!
    I wake up every day planning to be productive and then a voice in my head says, "Ha Ha! Good one!" And we laugh and laugh and then I take a nap.

Reading the original Mary Poppies complete collection. Very different from the film

Ching He Huang: Chinese food in minutes.
    She is such a good cook and her recopies are so interesting and most important, easy.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

I like Disney's Mary Poppins better, though the books are a good read