Just wanted to say something about this. I'm going to ramble, and you can input the Gwyneth Paltrow still tears in as and where you feel.....

This is the last weekend for any endorsements. I currently have 117 and have been nominated in 4 categories. I am beyond blown away. I'm not fishing for compliments or anything, but this has been so massive for me. You see, the way that I see it is that I just sit on my sofa and talk to people. That's all I do. I'm selfish because through this place I've been so lucky to meet some of the most amazing people who have become firm friends.
I adore coming here, because I don't have to pretend, I can be me. I know that I'm not judged and I know that when I get it wrong someone will tell me. That's awesome. It means I'm learning. It means that I then won't make that mistake with Marc or when my kids are dealing with stuff. It teaches me to be a better listener and to actually hear what people are saying, as well as to listen to what they aren't saying.
To be nominated for any of these awards blew me away. To then be nominated for 3 other categories and then to get over 100 endorsements is just mind blowing. I still don't believe that I deserve any one of them though, but I am so humbled that other people think I do.
Thank you all so much, I've laughed. I've cried. I've pointed at the screen with a "look, look, look" and other such inane ramblings.... I'm so deeply humbled. Thank you.