Page 87 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: What music are you listening to atm?

new2015
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Scientist View Post
    as far as it's possible without having actually met him, i'm in love with him haha. i would kill for a voice like his.
    Its like silk. I am so so jealous, I wish I could sing too... I just ruin the songs when I sing along with my guitar haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to new2015 For This Useful Post:

new2015
    i adore that album too!!
    Hes my un-met love Im sure of it. The album is fantastic, I like to think of it as musical medicine- BenzoHowardapine
    sorry medic joke..

Quote Originally Posted by new2015 View Post
    Its like silk. I am so so jealous, I wish I could sing too... I just ruin the songs when I sing along with my guitar haha
    i've sung a few of his in a lower key. it works, but it's not the same

Hes my un-met love Im sure of it. The album is fantastic, I like to think of it as musical medicine- BenzoHowardapine
    sorry medic joke..
    do you have a favourite?

new2015
    i
    do you have a favourite?
    From that album....Evergreen
    Of all time I couldnt say, maybe Depth over Distance purely because of the way he plays the riff its amazing. took me an age to learn, just got to work up the guts to play it someone other than my walls

From that album....Evergreen
    Of all time I couldnt say, maybe Depth over Distance purely because of the way he plays the riff its amazing. took me an age to learn, just got to work up the guts to play it someone other than my walls
    i gave up trying to learn his songs ages ago, too tricky for me. favourites are probably I Forget Where We Were and Bones, though fron the first album Black Flies and These Waters are up there

OH! And Old Pine!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Scientist For This Useful Post:

new2015
    i gave up trying to learn his songs ages ago, too tricky for me. favourites are probably I Forget Where We Were and Bones, though fron the first album Black Flies and These Waters are up there
    Thank you thank you thank you. I had forgotten about Bones, so beautiful. i'll take ben to sleep with me in my headphones tonight

10. The Following User Says Thank You to new2015 For This Useful Post:

The_Scientist (27-01-15)

it's pretty apt right now

Chroniko

This has been stuck in my head invariably since the beginning of the year...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Scientist For This Useful Post:

S deleted (27-01-15)