Page 71 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: What music are you listening to atm?

I'm currently trying to be cool and watching the T in the park coverage.. Have worked out I'm far from cool, oh goodness I'm older than I think. I thought Tiny Temper was just rubbish and I am still trying to work out wtf he was wearing. Marc is just as old as I am feeling as neither of us could work out some of the other artists....
    Will give up and go back to my comfort zone soon... It's so weird my kids are just getting into music and yet most of what they listen to can only be described as "crap"
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (13-07-14)

Crouching Hitwoman, Hidden Tea Lady amaeru's Avatar
    Showing your age there Suzi hun

When I first got into listening to music I listened to some of my dads music, my mum doesn't listen to music. Started by listening to things like Queen, Meat Loaf, Madness, The Beatles (we loved the Yellow Submarine film as kids) etc. Then listened to music from my friends which was influenced by their parents and listened to Deep Purple, Gary Moore, Thin Lizzy and things like that and developed my own tastes from there.

Quote Originally Posted by amaeru View Post
    Showing your age there Suzi hun
    I know!!!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I got play on my ipad and for £9.99 a month you have a data base of millions of tracks you can listen to.
    I am trying to widen my musical taste. I watched a bad at T in the park called the 1975?
    Was not impressed. I think a lot of these festivals are a bit of a rip off. As a kid I went to reading for a weekend and paid £15.00 but now it is all the same bands doing the circuit.
    I'm trying to listen to a group called the killers at the moment.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

john d
    Just found this thread and feel like I've arrived at a good party but later than everybody else
    I'm rubbish with computers I don't know how to put a link to the song I would like to share but its on youtube
    Its by a artist called Kate Miller Heidke
    The songs called Are you F***ing Kiddin Me
    As you can see by the title it features the F word,but its a funny,beautiful song that always cheers me up every time I hear it.
    So if you're easily offended that maybe give it a miss
    There's a few versions of it on youtube.one version has the lyrics.
    Enjoy!

Inspired by this evening's Kisstory

Kristine Blond - Love Shy (Club Asylum Vocal Mix) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=866O_ZvbLs0

Daniel Bedingfield- Gotta Get Thru This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4eMyOzD9UI

Sisqo - Thong Song (Artful Dodger Remix): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaRtNbgElIM