Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What music are you listening to atm?

Retired Viking, holder of the cape of spangly awesomeness & holder of the amulet of knowledge of the magic bourbon biscuits Emmie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Went to see Bowling For Soup years ago,they were great!!
    Me too! 2007! I very much plan to go see them again, they were very funny! Supported by the Bloodhound Gang who my friend tactfully described as an 'experience' I thought they were utterly foul!
    Mara: Sometimes you're the cart, sometimes you're the horse...
    Me: Sometimes you're lying in the cart with a cold compress on your forehead...

Deservedly declared winner of Quiz 33 and taking bragging rights of that seriously.

Dixie
    Yeah Bloodhound Gang are a bit of a joke.When I seen Bowling For Soup,in between songs once,the big guy (think his name is Eric?) asked whether anyone wanted to marry him.my mate shouted 'I will' and everybody including the band were laughing their heads off because he's got a really deep voice lol they then got him on stage and he has to give the big guy a kiss on the cheek.was so funny.

Sarah76
    Don't stop believing not sure who by on American Anthems CD
    Loud to wake me up a bit as so tired today
    Need jump start

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    If its the song from glee, the original was by Journey.

Retired Viking, holder of the cape of spangly awesomeness & holder of the amulet of knowledge of the magic bourbon biscuits Emmie's Avatar
    Yeah Bloodhound Gang are a bit of a joke.When I seen Bowling For Soup,in between songs once,the big guy (think his name is Eric?) asked whether anyone wanted to marry him.my mate shouted 'I will' and everybody including the band were laughing their heads off because he's got a really deep voice lol they then got him on stage and he has to give the big guy a kiss on the cheek.was so funny.
    pmsl, that would be Chris! We were at the one they filmed for their Live And Very Attractive dvd in Manchester, it's not often you get to chant 'It's not poop' with 3000 other people (most of whome made me feel reeeeeeeally old!) :-)

Sarah/Jarre: Journey GOOD!

Deservedly declared winner of Quiz 33 and taking bragging rights of that seriously.

Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
    pmsl, that would be Chris! We were at the one they filmed for their Live And Very Attractive dvd in Manchester, it's not often you get to chant 'It's not poop' with 3000 other people (most of whome made me feel reeeeeeeally old!) :-)

Sarah/Jarre: Journey GOOD!
    Lol.they're probably the funniest band I've seen live.thought Blink would be funny but it was just terrible.why did you feel old?lol

why did you feel old?lol
    Because I practically could have birthed them they were so young!

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    I prefer this song from journey.

You may recognise it from the background music in the arcade in Tron legacy.

beeen
    I'm really loving Music for Men by Gossip. A couple of years ago a friend of mine bought a car and found an unlabelled Cd in the hifi. It was this unknown music that made bombing around on unmarked dirt roads an absolute treat. Everytime I listen to it I get reminded of the last time I was unconditionally happy. I'm listening to it now. Crying. What's best is that when I found who it was by, they were a brilliantly unconventional bunch of f*ckups. There's hope for us all!

Sweet! What a great find! Music does touch the insides.