Hello buddies! First of all, I found this forum in Internet and English is not my mother tongue, so forgive me for some mistakes. I'm 29 years old girl and I'm unemployed since 1year and half (my boss closed the company) I've always been ambitious girl. Unfortunately, I lost my goals and focus on my life. I'm planning to move in another country, but I have fear of new changes, new culture and new languages. I know that a man grow up when overcome fears, but i know that I will failure again. And i don't know how to get unstuck. I've lost my friends, cuz some of them already have babies, get married and so on. And decided to stop communicating with them. I have very strict mother that she said I've never been married and never have children.I have a boyfriend but she doesn't know about anything for him. We have a distant relationship. And my heart is broken. Nobody supports me - neither my family, neither my friends, neither my boyfriend. I hate my mother - sorry to say that, but it's true. We've lost our relationship between mother-dauther, cuz she lives and works abroad and we see each other only for 2-3 months per year.
Sometimes i hate myself... a lot! And I want to be again ambitious girl with goals for life. But I don't know how! Next month I'm planning to get away, but I'm so scaring.
Any way, thanks for reading!