Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dancing around my handbag

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Elizabeth have a read of this dont let the first part scare you ok but at the bottom of the article are some links they should help you
    Also go to a Vodafone store and ask them if Vodafone can block those numbers calling you if at all possible not sure they can but its worth asking next time you pass a store

https://www.theguardian.com/money/20...ow-your-rights

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

ElizabethJane1 (17-05-19),magie06 (17-05-19),Paula (17-05-19)

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Also a quick solution that you may not want to take but is an option is to change your phone number it is a pain but the first time you change it with Vodafone it is free, also put a complaint into Ofcom give them as much detail as you can they should then sort this out for you aswell keep pushing them

I feel as if I’ve been away for ages but it is barely two days. Yesterday I sang at a wedding and tackled the mountain of washing that N and D had brought home with them. It’s difficult to get it all dry so it’s hanging in the house on a rack.
    I watched a bit of Eurovision and really did not think our entry deserved to come last. I went to Aqua in the morning too.
    Tomorrow I am going to have my toes gel toed well at least that is the aim. One of my nails is horrible and I think that is years of being in shoes or clogs for the kitchen. Choir tomorrow evening
    OH and I are planning our weekend away. We know where we are going to stay it is just working out where we are going to eat and what gardens we are going to visit.
    I’m sulking concerning my weight as put on at SW. I’m. On holiday after all Chelsea FS on Thursday.
    Mood wise very up and now. I’m not the same person as I am when I wake up in the morning. It is very much ‘paint it black’ then changes during the day.

Sweetheart, would you go and see the Dr? The tone of your posts is very different and I'm concerned about you....
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

I’m fine Suzi x

I was kind of thinking the same thing as Suzi ....
    ĎWhen all else fails, use glitter insteadí

Makaluluís Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Honestly? You don't seem it. You seem almost confused in a couple of your posts and that's very unlike you. You seemed more agitated whilst your boys were away, again something that you've never posted about before and when you have it's always been very matter of fact. You have also mentioned your moods being very up then down. Would you at least keep an honest mood diary for a week or so?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread