Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dancing around my handbag

Where have your boys gone? I don't think you've done anything naughty! I hope you had a lovely lunch! Sounds like a lovely mix of music too!
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

They’ve gone to Weston in Somerset. They are travelling around and walking too.

Sounds like you e had a lovely day
    ĎWhen all else fails, use glitter insteadí

Makaluluís Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

ElizabethJane1 (13-05-19)

Weston is lovely! I'm sure they'll have a wonderful time!
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

I’m feeling a bit bleugh and I have to leave the house soon as my cleaning lady is coming. I’m not sure if I like being home alone although I lived on my own for seven years before I got married. I have got some music to go through which I can’t really do outside the home. I slept less well. N and D had a bad journey back to the premier in as the main road was closed and they had to use minor roads which they did not know. I phoned in the middle of it all. I had confused yesterday with today as I usually do MIL shopping and I had not received her list. I think that I’ll wait until they phone me. I have the other choir tonight and then hair tomorrow, funeral on Thursday and a wedding on Saturday. I’m sure I’ll be feeling better later.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well lovely. Why do you need to be out when your cleaning lady comes?
    Do your boys not have a sat nav? You sound almost as if you've been told off for calling?

For more info please see
    THIS thread

When you say youíre feeling bleurgh, do you mean physically or mentally?
    ĎWhen all else fails, use glitter insteadí

Makaluluís Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

I’m feeling much better today. It is warm and sunny here. I’ve been into the city and had my hair cut really short. I’m really pleased as my hair was a bit of a mess. I’ve been dozing on the sofa as I didn’t sleep well last night. A friend at choir had said she was starting anti ds and finding it hard. Another has a daughter who is a paediatric nurse who had needed to off load. It was about a young person in her care. The music is going well but I stood up and my score ripped into two. Luckily they found it funny. I have ordered a new score but the the library scores are in a shocking state.
    I don’t really know what to wear at the moment with the change in the weather. I’m in a t shirt and black jeans but I’m sure I could do better.
    Going upstairs in a moment to sort out some clean laundry of ds and put it away. They have gone to Wells today. They saw the swans but they were not ringing the bell for food.

There's nothing wrong with jeans and a t shirt lovely!
    You sound a bit wobbly atm.... Are you OK?

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Iím fine. Itís hard when people want to offload onto you. My friend at choir had no idea that I was on meds. She seems so confident so Iíll support her as best I can. The other lady her daughter was put in a distressing situation where she had to revive a teen. Upsetting for most people and being discharged with no support. I hoped that there was a bed for him last night.
    Iíve been out collecting for my charity. I do it every year but it makes me more and more nervous. It is a charity I believe in but I feel so nervous. Reward is a large gin and tonic while I defrost some meatless strips for my tea. People are so kind and generous and I had some lovely chats and dog pats as I went round. There was a springer spaniel called Dexter and a ridgeback. They all wanted petted and loved.