Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: Mike's Lounge

Not heard of the Baha Men or Junkanoo

Didn't get out in to the garden, by the time lunch had been digested it was too late
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

It's just been pouring with rain again here most of the day...
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Hi Mike! Well did you answer the call of the weed? Our neighbour cut our grass on Saturday and I weeded...almost unknown for me! On Friday it rained literally all day long from dawn to dusk and Churchinford ground to a halt! I'm pleased you're still 'Cocking' for lunch!!

How you doing Mike? I had grand plans for today, but the rain has put pay to that!
    Hope you're having a lovely day hunnipie x
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Baha Men - Junkanoo >> *puts on Scottish accent* "Och aye the noo junk a noo" which translated to common English means "Oh yes, just now, junk now" which is the celebrated call of a Scottish rag 'n' bone man (will I get away with this!?)

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human (Official Video)

Thought of this during lunch at the Cock of all day brekky and apple pie and custard. It chucked it down as I left the house for lunch but has stopped now.

Edit: Just spotted your post Suzi (quoted here)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    How you doing Mike? I had grand plans for today, but the rain has put pay to that!
    Hope you're having a lovely day hunnipie x
    I had plans of sorting out a side flowerbed but the rain as mentioned earlier may have put paid to that, I'll see later on.

Just guessing Suzi I think your plans would be a day out with your little ones, hopefully the rain will not last long.
    Last edited by OldMike; Today at 02:39 PM. Reason: Adding response to a previous post.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Not quite sure about the link but, seeing as itís an awesome tuneage, Iíll let you get away with it
    ĎWhen all else fails, use glitter insteadí

Makaluluís Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Not quite sure about the link but, seeing as it’s an awesome tuneage, I’ll let you get away with it
    And so you should I thought I was brilliant

Junkanoo isn't Scottish though.... It's Caribbean!
    However, I love that tune!

Rag 'n' bone man: Human > Christina Perri: Human > Christina Perri: Jar of hearts > Hearts is a suit in cards > Queen of Hearts > Alice in Wonderland > Sequel: Alice through the looking glass > Title song > P!nk: Just like Fire

So glad you had a good lunch at the Cock! Hope your weather cheered up enough for you to get out into your garden!
    Oh no, my grand plans were just to go for a wander in the woods!

For more info please see
    THIS thread

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (Today)

Love that cheeky link Mike
    Also adore Rag'n'bone man.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.