Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Mike's Lounge

Your garden is beautiful!

Not so sure about the video though! Definitely not floating my boat.. Which brings me nicely to my link.....

Heilung | LIFA - Alfadhirhaiti LIVE > Beards > Vikings have beards > Vikings have boats > So do Rosie and Jim...

Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Just spent most of the afternoon clearing away massive piles of leaves, time to put my feet up.

What Heilung didn't float your boat!!! I suspect our very own Princess was none too impressed either, it certainly floated mine ditch that ballast and float along to the healing sounds of Heilung

Don't know Rosie and Jim, I imagine your kids watched it a lot, it floated my boat
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (Yesterday)

My kids loved Rosie and Jim!!
    Sounds like you were very busy Mike. Definitely feet up. X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Suzi (Yesterday)

Gah after tea (dinner for you darn sowff) last night spotted a dead elderberry on the other side of the ditch 3 to 4 inches in diameter 8 to 10 feet tall so armed with spade jumped across the stream about a foot wide 3 or 4 inches deep landed on what I thought was firm ground and sank in the mud to the top of my socks. I decided digging in the mud wasn't a good idea so ended up using a winch and a rope to pull it over and out. when I took my socks off my feet were clean having been from the mud by my socks but above there was a black ring about 3 inches wide of gloopy mud, what a 'nana I am.

Video time:

Rosie and Jim (song) >> Rose (a variant of Rosie) >> Gypsy Rose Lee a famous striptease artist (I wonder how I know that ) >> Enderlezi (Romany/gypsy songs) >> This particular song is called "Chant tsigane pour la fête de Saint George" which translates to "Gypsy songs for St. George's Day".

Chant tsigane pour la fête de Saint George - Camélia Jordana (chant), les Glotte-Trotters (choeurs)
    Gypsy songs for St. George's Day - Camelia Jordana (soloist), Globe Trotters (choir)

Edit: Suzi and Paula does this float your boat
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~