Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike's Lounge

I love that song! I love Pink!

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me (Main Version) > P!nk: f**king perfect > Beautiful South: Perfect 10 > Simon & Garfunkel: 10 ways to leave your lover > Simon & Garfunkel: Sound of Silence > Disturbed: Sound of Silence > Disturbed:Immortalised

Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

I enjoyed some of the music videos here! And I envy your long chatty lunches too, I usually have to gobble down mine while running these days. Yesterday I forgot to eat completely, and In the evening I got hangry and turned emotionally to a 5 yo and had a serious meltdown for not finding matching socks. Le Dude gave me a biscuit an said "put that to your mouth and be quiet while I fix you a sandwich". He is the most patient person I know.

Maybe during the weekend I go look for mushrooms, I love mushrooms. I have no idea what to call them In english, but they ale pretty small, dark brown, look like little trumpets, and taste heavenly. Then I can fix awesome luch myself!
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (12-09-19),Suzi (11-09-19)

I love mushrooms too! Ahh, you do meltdowns when hungry? As do my son and daughter.
    So glad you've enjoyed some of the music

How you doing Mike? Looking forward to having your sis back home?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Sissy I always wear odd socks

Yup looking forward to sis returning home it seems such a long time since we had lunch out together.

Disturbed - Immortalised >> Being immortal means you never die, you dye something to change its colour >> Dolly Parton - Coat Of Many Colors

PS Yorkshire stack at the Boundary Stone.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Yorkshire stack? Is that a big yorkie pud filled with roast?

Dolly Parton: Coat of many colours > Joseph had a technicolour dreamcoat made of every colour > Joseph was written by Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber > So was Phantom of the Opera > This track he actually wrote for his then wife Sarah Brightman

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Mike my daughter never wears matching socks.... it's her thing, however if she gets a set of socks e.g. 5 pairs, she will only pair them with socks from the same set but not the matching sock. Her socks are always zany patterns or animals or something bizarre. even when I dry her socks I never pair them together, I make non matching pairs for her. It's just habit now.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

OldMike (12-09-19),Suzi (12-09-19)

I don't usually mind odd socks.but being hungry makes weird changes to people so I had a slight moment of sock madness.

Hope you have a good day today!
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

OldMike (12-09-19),Suzi (12-09-19)

Morning Mike! How's you? Are you serving coffee and cake in your lounge? I just fancy some if you don't mind?

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Phantom of the Opera >> Opera is a browser as is Chrome >> Chrome plating is used to make objects shiny by plating them with the metal chromium >> Tankards can be made of metal typically pewter >> Puter is a shorten version of the word computer. Now computers deal primarily with binary data, binary basically uses two states off/on or 0's/1's) now there is a simple game that uses two states O's and X's have you got it? Yup noughts and crosses, tic tac toe or OXO, well that was a long and winding road, I so need a tankard of OXO now

Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (Official Video)

* Warning contains lots of beefcake and a gorgeous woman

SMum I typically wear one white sock and one black sock, people who wear odd socks are typically the best because we are #ontrend

PS. Suzi a Yorkshire stack is two medium sized puds containing sausage and mash stacked one on top of the other (hence the name) served with gravy, peas and HARD carrots, I've given up complaining 'bout the hard carrots as it is like peeing in the wind and gets me nowhere.

Edit:
    PPS. no lunch club yesterday as the volunteers were on holiday or had appointments, how utterly inconvenient don't they know who I am hence the Boundary Stone lunch.

Edit 2:
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Morning Mike! How's you? Are you serving coffee and cake in your lounge? I just fancy some if you don't mind?
    Coffee is available, only one blueberry muffin but is there are three slices of vanilla cheesecake with fresh blueberries so Suzi pass your plate and if we run out I'll toddle to the local shop and get some more.
    Last edited by OldMike; 12-09-19 at 09:47 AM. Reason: After thoughts added
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Am I too late for coffee??? And who do I need to fight for the blueberry muffin? My cornflakes are rather boring in comparison, although I did throw a handle of the mood boosting blueberries on top. I wonder if I bake them into a muffin if I can still call them 1 of my 5 a day.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

OldMike (12-09-19)