Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike's Lounge

Thanks Paula now it makes sense

Beautiful lunch at Custard Club today of chicken, spuds and veg followed by bread and butter pudding and custard, won 2 games of dominoes.

Three of us left early to go to the Third Wednesday Club at a local church, a very musical talk about musicals from the mid 40's to the 70's.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Video time:

ELO - Mr Blue Skies >> If someone who drops their H's shouts HELLO you get ELO (following me so far ) >> Lionel Richie - Hello >> Lionel Richie - All Night Long

72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Sounds like you've had a good day!

Lionel Richie - All Night Long > Richie to Richard > Little Richard > One song of his used in the beginning bit of the Predator movie > Arnold Schwarzenegger starred in the Predator films > Also starred in the Expendables which also have Jason Statham >who also starred in Fast and Furious franchise > As did Dwayne Johnson > Baywatch movie > Zac Efron also starred > The Greatest Showman > Hugh Jackman > Les Miserables >

Hugh Jackman: Bring him home from Les Miserables....

Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

OldMike (16-05-19)

Oh one of my favorite songs!!!!!

Sounds like a great day Mike. X

Whose? Mike's or mine?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Whose? Mike's or mine?
    Well I like both but I love Les Mis and that song is amazing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Suzi (16-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I've never heard you refer to your sister by her name before! Are they off round Europe again? Do they have any plans as to where they are heading?
    Meant to answer this earlier but got such an active life <-- me being active

They'll be setting off early next week (date undecided as yet) this is the route they'll be taking (provisionally) France > Belgium > Germany > Switzerland > Italy > Slovenia > ... they want to avoid Austria because you need a special pass or something not sure exactly what.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (16-05-19)

Video time:

Hugh Jackman - Les Mis - Bring him home >> Roy Rogers (cowboy, singer, movies, tv) - Home on the Range >> Roy Rogers (guitarist) - Terraplane Blues

Roy Rogers - Terraplane Blues > "I'm an Old Cowhand" on Men in Black 3 > Will Smith > Born in Philadelphia > Philadelphia by Bruce Springsteen

For more info please see
    THIS thread

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

OldMike (16-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Meant to answer this earlier but got such an active life <-- me being active

They'll be setting off early next week (date undecided as yet) this is the route they'll be taking (provisionally) France > Belgium > Germany > Switzerland > Italy > Slovenia > ... they want to avoid Austria because you need a special pass or something not sure exactly what.
    They’ve got a wonderful quality of life
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Makalulu’s Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/