Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: Mike's Lounge

Fleetwood Mac: Man of the world > Man > Disney Mulan : I'll make a man out of you > Disney > High School Musical was a Disney movie > Ashley Tisdale played Sharpay in that movie > She also covered "Never gonna give you up" > Rick Astley: Never gonna give you up (Links totally down to a very excited Hazel who said that she bet that she could get to Rick Astley NGGYU from ANY starting point..... Sorry...)

Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Had lunch at the Boundary Stone on Saturday and Sunday, Saturday gloriously hot and spent a couple of hours weeding round the edge of a flower bed prior to plant some shrubs which I intended to do today but the continuous saw to that, pudding at the Boundary Stone ended with rocky road which had rather a laxative effect and I need to go halfway home so was a buttock clenching last half mile too much info I know.

Edit:
    Just noticed you'd posted a video while I was composing my post so I'll append my comments to here

Wow that takes me back to the late 80's and dancing to Rick at at a local singles club, I was only a youngster of 40 then nice choice from Hazel.

I'll return tomorrow with my video.
    Last edited by OldMike; Yesterday at 09:42 PM. Reason: Appending more info.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (Today)

Oh no! That's a long way to buttock clench!
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Hey there, ever'body. )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Techie For This Useful Post:

Suzi (Today)

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

I'm fine Techie how are you.

Lunch today was at the Cock and considering the planning application states the site is "Vacant" it was pretty busy which fired me up to submit a further comment as follows

In section 6. of the application for planning permission (6. Existing Use "Please describe the current use of the site") the applicant has entered Vacant and to further confirm it when asked the question " Is the site currently vacant?" has selected the option "Yes". Considering the application was made on the 11/06/2019 and the building is still being run as a Public House on the 23/09/2019. I've had my lunch there today 23/09/2019 and lunched there many times many times in the last year.

I find it reprehensible that the applicant can't get such a simple thing correct and falsely says the site is vacant when it is clearly not.

Was this done to sway planning as a vacant site is more liable to be granted planning permission.

I trust the application error will be corrected.

Thanks OldMike <-- real name here

My attempts at drumming up support could even get the bar staff onboard

@Jaq that was brilliant it gave me a huge grin
    Last edited by OldMike; Today at 02:37 PM.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (Today)

Jaq that was awesome!!!
    When all else fails, use glitter instead

Makalulus Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

Jaq that was epic!

Well done Mike!

For more info please see
    THIS thread