Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast

Thread: Mike's Lounge

Aida Garifullina - The Bell Song > Metallica: For whom the bell tolls > Power Rangers had an episode called "For whom the bell trolls" > trolls creatures > The Witcher games series > The Witcher 3 game > Werewolves > Michael Jackson: Thriller > Michael Jackson: They don't really care about us >

Michael Jackson: They don't really care about us (The prison version)

Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Not much to report from Old Mike's towers, yesterday and today had lunch at the Cock no apple pie as it'd gone AWOL and yesterday did a 5 mile round trip walk to collect my meds and it stayed sunny yesterday afternoon before the rain started after dinner.

Michael Jackson: They don't really care about us (The prison version) >> There's a clip/sample of "The Great Gate of Kiev" from Pictures at an Exhibition by Mussorgsky in that vid >> The Rocky Horror Picture Show "Sweet Transvestite"

72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

OMG will you be leading the investigation into the case of the missing apple pie?
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Makalulu’s Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

I LOVE Rocky Horror!!! That song is awesome! I'll have to have a really good think about where I go from there!
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

OK Tenuous links...

The Rocky Horror Picture Show "Sweet Transvestite" > The Kinks: Lola > Parodies > Weird Al Yankovic: Yoda > Weird Al: Amish Paradise > Coldplay: Paradise > Cold > Snow: Informer

For more info please see
    THIS thread

How are you doing, Mike?
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Makalulu’s Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

Well I've never heard of "Snow" before will return later with my video reply.

Another wetty wet day of wetness Custard Club came up with the goods a roast beef dinner followed by jam sponge and custard there were a few absences so some of us had second helpings of sponge and custard well it'd be rude not to
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

I do love sponge and custard! Nom!!!!
    How's your mood atm?
    Any wins at dominoes?

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I do love sponge and custard! Nom!!!!
    How's your mood atm?
    Any wins at dominoes?
    Yep I won at dominoes, mood up and down mainly because it is so wet ATM.

Snow: Informer >> Snow is cold >> The Cold Song

A song about the cold embrace of death sung by a a man dying of aids.

Klaus Nomi - The Cold Song (live)

Do you find that the weather impacts your mood greatly?

Klaus Nomi - The Cold Song (live) > about dying of aids > RENT In this musical several of the characters are HIV+ and one dies from AIDS > RENT: La vie Boheme ("living with, not dying from disease") > Puccini: La Boheme > Puccini: Madame Butterfly (my favourite opera in the world) > Miss Saigon is a modern retelling of the story from Madame Butterfly > Miss Saigon: Bui Doi - About the children who are caught up in warfare. It's always been a song I find so powerful. This version is with John Owen Jones and Only boys allowed and is stunning....

For more info please see
    THIS thread