Hey, I've been an introvert all my life which has been a major factor in my depression. I'm sure many can relate to the loneliness & insecurities that develop from being an introvert. I touched on this in my last thread which had over 114,000 views which indicates that many people can identify with this. That feeling of feeling completely lost in life with no direction. Everyone around me seems to have independence with a family, a job, a car & their own house. They have a foundation like a finely tuned GPS wereas I don't even have a rusty compass to work with. I've missed out on years of social development ..

In the company of highly extroverted people it can feel like you're indirectly ostracized. Like they're somehow superior because of the adventurous lifestyles they lead in comparison. I found that out on a meetup group that I've been attending. But I think routine is important because it at least give you that exposure from which to improve upon. Depression is a disease of isolation after all. I've made improvements recently & even got into support work last year. But like many others, I desperately need a routine to keep my head above water. If only it was so f uckin simple to feel "normal" eh like most people ...