Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and tribulations of a Yorkshire pudding

Mira
    Thats awesome. And a great win. You got this!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (09-05-19)

When are you leaving tomorrow?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I'm not sure yet. All I know is after he's taken A to nursery but I need to know where I'm meeting him yet...
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Oh! I was expecting you to have all that sorted and be all excitedly anticipating it!

I've asked and not got a definite answer. He's the one driving so I want him to tell me what would be easier for him.

SA89
    Hey Jacquaia, your opening post struck a chord with me how you say worrying is a part of who you are. I've been an serial worrier ever since nursery. I worry & over think everything under the sun. People often tell me "lifes too short to worry" but that sentiment doesn't mean anything to people like you or me. If we could simply shut off our minds because "life is too short" or "africa has it worse" I'm sure we would have done it by now. It's like people think we choose to suffer. It's especially typical of those who are relaxed about life to condescend like this. This is exactly why stigma exists because people expect us to be as care free as they are when it's not that simple because mental health is very complex. I don't know if you've ever experienced this reaction?. Hope this resonates, sorry if I'm rambling a bit .

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    I've asked and not got a definite answer. He's the one driving so I want him to tell me what would be easier for him.
    I can understand that ..

I've been told a few times that there's no point in worrying but I'm very lucky in that I have awesome friends who understand, many of who understand as they've suffered themselves, or because I'm so open about my mental health that it allows them a glimpse inside my head. My partner is very similar to me so he understands too. I find it helps when I try and logically think things through.

Mira
    I read that you will unpack and pack a few times. Hey thats ok. You should do whatever helps you feel the best you can for the days ahead. There are no mistakes or things that can go wrong. You will be surrounded by friends and people that want to be with you. So you just be you. Thats more then enough so that people want to be around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I can understand that ..
    He's told me he's coming to collect me. He's a star

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I read that you will unpack and pack a few times. Hey thats ok. You should do whatever helps you feel the best you can for the days ahead. There are no mistakes or things that can go wrong. You will be surrounded by friends and people that want to be with you. So you just be you. Thats more then enough so that people want to be around you.
    I always worry that I will forget something so I have to check or I can't settle. Only repacked twice so I'm doing well!