Hi all, I did mention in my previous post that I had put in a bid for another flat. Well its come up and once I view it I have a day to make a decision. Its a rented flat via the Council.

The area the flat is in is the area I left through grief when my Mum died eleven years ago. I have always regretted it so when I saw a flat advertised there recently I put in a bid. So now its come up and I have a chance to view it and take it.

I have been to see the outside already and it is at the top of the road, whereas my other flat was at the bottom and more accessible for the buses etc. This flat also backs onto a woodland area and I am worried about feeling safe when I come home at night.

However, I have always wanted to move back there. Am I just chasing the past or finding something to give me something to look forward to and keep my mood high? My sister in law will view it with me and she makes good juidgements but at the end of the day its my decision.

Do I just move and risk regretting it later? After all I am OK where I live now and its not awful or anything.