Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DwD's Football thread.

DwD's Football thread.

A place where we can talk about anything Football. All teams and every league is welcome. And lets hope its a thread where we can enjoy lots of victories of all our favorite teams

So everybody can come here and talk about what they like. Past glory. Good stories. Anything.

One thing a couple of people here have in common is one amazing manager. Jurgen Klopp. He managed Borussia Dortmund for many years and is now doing an amazing job in Liverpool. Here are some funny moments of him. Its subtitled because a lot is in German. But still funny.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Allalone (19-04-19)

Thank you Mira. That has made me smile But I do have a tiny crush on Jurgen!!
    I think that this season has been one of the best!

*wanders in, turns round and wanders backing out slowly as not to draw attention to herself*
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

And the reason for this thread was to make sure you would never miss anymore football chat Suzi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Suzi (20-04-19)

Whats not to like about Jurgen Klopp. He is friendly, and he is supposed to be great for his players. Eventhough a lot of the great managers are not. He is awesome. There are only 2 managers for Dortmund that I hate to have seen leave. That was Otmar Hitzfeld and Jurgen Klopp. But I do think he is where he needs to be right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    And the reason for this thread was to make sure you would never miss anymore football chat Suzi
    We all know Suzi is a secret football fan
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    This made me lol!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    We all know Suzi is a secret football fan
    Or not...... lol
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Saw this on twitter!!! The footage is 2 years younger than my dad!!!

https://vimeo.com/254322775
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

Wow, just wow. That is some awesome footage. Thanks so much for sharing this. I love it.

I just watched our nemisis play. Bayern mnchen played Bremen. Mnchen are at the number one spot. One point above my team. And they won 1 - 0. Not a good game. But good sides win the bad games as well. We play tomorrow.