Hi All

I have been a member of nomorepanic for some years now and this forum is a similar format so that is good.
I have had anxiety and depression over the years but had been relatively well for the last 5. However December just gone I started to cry and cry and got very anxious and panicky (the bulk of my tears were for my Sister who died 2.5 years ago and so delayed grief has played a part this time). I have not worked since the beginning of the year and feel like I am getting worse. I am on AD's but the mental health team are changing theses as I am not getting any benefit from them. So the next few weeks while withdrawing and adding in a new med is something I am not looking forward to.

I get really anxious about meds in the first place but I know something has to give as I am so low that I am not really feeling any emotions at the moment yet feel shacky, nervous, on edge, sick, hot clammy and don't want to go anywhere or be anywhere for any length of time. I have no concentration and I am scared of how I feel. I have helpline numbers but wanted to hopefully get some responses from anyone on here who has been the lowest of the low and has come back successfully to some normality.