Thread: Hey, I'm new to this website..

wnatsomeonetotalkto

Hey, I'm new to this website..

Hi

I just completed this website called Link removed by Suzi and I made it because I wanted somewhere where people going through the same things that I am, could talk to each other in an easier way than this.. and other similar forums, where it's so hard to have you voice heard. At least my voice.. and I do really want to talk to people in a more closer way other than just general chit-chat..

I mean that's great sometimes.. but when I'm breaking down, and feeling hopeless, I really want it to be easier for me to just talk to someone who really really understands what I'm going through without having to jump through hoops just to be able to find you.

I know this must sound like some bit, or one of those weird ads.. but it's just me. and I don't know how to let people like me know about this chat website that I just finished.. after months of procrastinating. I just got there today. And it makes me a little bit more hopeful.

Give it a quick look.. or maybe chat to me there. I'd like that a lot.
    Last edited by Suzi; 04-04-19 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Link removed as per DWD rules

Hi and welcome to DWD.
    I've removed the link from your post as it's against the forum rules. It's also a little rude to arrive here asking people to leave here to go and talk to you somewhere else. As I'm sure you can imagine we have a lot of people who come and do one post to try to advertise their own sites/business/etc and then never return. I hope you're not one of those people and are actually here because you want to join in with our lovely community.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

wnatsomeonetotalkto
    I'm sorry Suzi, that really was not my intention. I can delete the whole thread.

Mira
    Hi, thats not needed. Its a real friendly bunch of people here. So you are more then welcome to join us and talk as much as you like.

You don't need to, we welcome everyone here Stay, have a cuppa and have a look around
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi and welcome to DWD
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

I don’t think you could find a better place than DWD to come and talk
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (05-04-19)