Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Mira's best bits and pieces.

Mira
    I was wondering if somebody here knows of a good program to keep track of the finances? I want to get that sorted for myself. That would remove one stress factor for me.

Mira
    Just browsing youtube for songs from my past. And I was playing the album 16 stone by Bush. And just now I found out that one of the albums that would have such a huge impact on me was an album by a band from England. I always thought they were from the US. This makes it even more awesome

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    God that brings back the memories of a small indie club in Lincoln i used to go with M to sadly now shut.

Mira
    Are they good memories?

Mira
    Yesterday was a day spend with family. My sister had an operation on her shoulder so they all left early. It was at mums. With my sister. Her husband and his two kids. And mum and me. I never brag about things but I do think I am good with kids. They always come sit with me and talk and play games. So that was nice. But in the end I was knackered.

Today I found it hard to get out of bed. But when I did mum texted me and asked if I wanted to go out for a bike ride. So we went on a long ride and had a nice cup of tea at a teagarden. After that we watched the final Star trek Discovery episode. Now I am home along....

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    That sounds like a lovely day!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

That does sound like a good day!

Mira
    It was a good day. And I enjoyed it a lot. Now that I am home I am tired and the next days will be busy. With work and the trip to germany. I do feel my mood is crashing again. And I am looking into things to keep me occupied. I don't want to spend the rest of my life on the couch when I feel like this. Plus I have a craving for cookies. No idea how that happened

I blame the Cookie Monster!!

Sorry Mira! If you lived closer I’d bake you some cookies.

Mira
    That would have been awesome. But you might not get rid of me after a few great cookies