Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Mira's best bits and pieces.

Mira
    Thanks Mike. I am not that clever. But I hope that learning this will help with distracting my mind. And its fun to learn something.

I am not that good right now. Had a shower and got some food. But feeling real lonely at the moment so I am on the couch again.

It's lovely that you're broadening your mind.
    How's the weather there today? We've had rain this morning but it stopped long enough for me to have a short walk.
    Thinking of you and I think you are amazing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

You’ve obviously got a head for languages. Most people in the uk (myself included, other than when I was at school) don’t speak anything other than English and you speak multiple languages. That’s a great skill. AND your English is fantastic
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mira
    We had a great day weather wise. The sun was out and it was not at all cold. But I spend the whole day inside with the curtains closed. So most of it I missed.

I would love to speak a whole bunch of languages. And maybe this is a good start.

I got a call from the hospital. I have an appointment next thursday to see what we are going to do med wise. And they want to know if I would be willing to try it. YES! Please.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Well done lovely
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Walker extraordinaire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    We had a great day weather wise. The sun was out and it was not at all cold. But I spend the whole day inside with the curtains closed. So most of it I missed.

I would love to speak a whole bunch of languages. And maybe this is a good start.

I got a call from the hospital. I have an appointment next thursday to see what we are going to do med wise. And they want to know if I would be willing to try it. YES! Please.
    Thats great news. A big step forward.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

I'm so glad you're going to try the meds and plan they have for you! That's so fabulous and brave!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mira
    I am happy about it too. I keep getting worse so we need to try something. And I am motivated to keep going.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (25-11-19),Suzi (25-11-19)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Super proud.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

FantAstic news
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.