Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Mira's best bits and pieces.

Mira
    Good morning Flo, I know I will. It always feels like a mountain to climb but afterwards it gives a great feeling. Even more so because I am neat at heart. But I will pace myself. My mum is coming over for lunch so it will not be all work.

Hope you have a good day too

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

OldMike (13-05-19)

I think it's great that your Mum is coming to yours for lunch - makes sure that you don't spend the whole day cleaning!
    So, can you tackle a bit which is genuinely manageable and then sit then do some more?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Morning hunni, have fun with mum
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Did you have a good day with mum?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

You're quiet, are you OK?

Mira
    I am not doing to well. And yes I am a bit quiet. But thats because saying the same thing every day is getting old. And I hate it too. So I am telling myself to just snap out of it and get on with things. Thats not working but still.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Hey Mira. How was your day? Is it sunny with you guys too. UK is basking in Sun (well we are)
    It's typical exam weather. Students baking in exam halls .
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Mira
    Hi, yes its real sunny here too. Dont know if its exam time here. I think thats later on. But sun and nice weather have made it here since yesterday.

Oh hunni... Did you ever think about going back to the Dr with the new information that work won't let you work full time until you have started therapy?

Mira
    Next week I have an appointment with the compagny doktor. I can talk to him about it. And see what happens. Yesterday I had my first talk of 5 at the facility that I hope will help me. It was long and not easy. And not helpful. But I need to get through it to get help after the diagnose round. Next week will be 2 days of chats. I am struggling to be kind to myself at the moment. But at least its bedtime now.