Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Go with the Flo

That’s exactly the sort of thing I’d do
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Makalulu’s Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

Lol, so how is new puter?
    I'd hold the OFC inside too, the weather's crap! Hope it's a good day lovely.
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

I’d love a new poncuter, Im couldn’t say computer when she was little so that’s what it’s been called in our house for at least 10 years!! I use an iPad, Peter took the MacBook and haven’t had a poncuter since!

Enjoy yours Flo!x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Allalone For This Useful Post:

Suzi (12-06-19)

Poota plugged in check.
    Poota turned on check.
    Start typing.

Mmm cream tea, slurp, slurp.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    That’s exactly the sort of thing I’d do
    Well it's good to know that I'm not the only dipstick around here then!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Lol, so how is new puter?
    I'd hold the OFC inside too, the weather's crap! Hope it's a good day lovely.
    Poota's doing well thanks suzi. It's running at 100% charge now...it's amazing what plugging it into the mains will do isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Allalone View Post
    I’d love a new poncuter, Im couldn’t say computer when she was little so that’s what it’s been called in our house for at least 10 years!! I use an iPad, Peter took the MacBook and haven’t had a poncuter since! Aren't kids funny? It's my little granddaughter that used to say poota, now she's seven and using one herself! Zoe her mum used to ask if we could go for a drive and take a pinkit with us!!..Haha! You couldn't make it up could you?

Enjoy yours Flo!x
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Poota plugged in check.
    Poota turned on check.
    Start typing.

Mmm cream tea, slurp, slurp.
    All is well young Mike....I followed the destructions for a change!

Oh well...it's still crap out!! Supposed to be riding at 10.30. Just hoping it will ease off for an hour or so, otherwise it's going to be soggy saddle and soggy crotch! We'll see. Be back later.xx

Hope it's a good ride love.
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Oh well...it's still crap out!! Supposed to be riding at 10.30. Just hoping it will ease off for an hour or so, otherwise it's going to be soggy saddle and soggy crotch! We'll see. Be back later.xx
    May your crotch be dry and your nag well behaved and you have a super day riding
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Morning! It's still raining here!!....will it ever let up? Had a good riding session yesterday despite the weather! Peeled off jodphurs when I got home and stuffed them in the washing machine! I was thinking of going out for a walk a few minutes ago but it's drizzling - the clingy stuff! Going to meet my cousin in Dalwood later for lunch. Time to catch up with the goss. Hope your weather is better than ours! Have a good day all.

Glad you had a good riding session Flo, drizzled here all morning though looks like it has stopped now, need to pick up my meds do I get them today or leave till Monday, if I leave till Monday the weather could be worse.