Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 458593949596 LastLast

Thread: Go with the Flo

Yes, I've made porridge for hens in the past....what are we like???....next thing will be a full English/Irish/Scottish. It's very warm here and I have all the doors open. We're back to 3 out of 4 eggs a day now so I must be doing something right! Have a nice evening love...I'm having a lazy one. Just been watching 'Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing' with William Holden and Jennifer Jones...I blubbed at the end. I've seen it about 4 times.

Sounds like a lovely day - omg I miss Stilton so much! That sounds absolutely amazing!
    Wibble, wobble, jelly on a plate...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (31-07-20)

Thinking about your chooks they've been conditioned to the battery way of life and it'll be a time before they can break free from that, just give them lots of love and attention and the best life they could wish for.
    73 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018 & 2019
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Flo (01-08-20),Suzi (31-07-20)

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Thinking about your chooks they've been conditioned to the battery way of life and it'll be a time before they can break free from that, just give them lots of love and attention and the best life they could wish for.
    I'm trying to do just that Mike. They're quite comical and loving grass beneath their feet. As I type, they're scratching and looking for little bugs. Bless 'em.x

What's on your agenda today? Doing anything lovely?

Hi suzi, not doing much today. Been for a walk, made the girls at the shop their Saturday morning bacon butties. Might do some knitting later....just pootling really. What about you love?

Pootling is great Flo, I've certainly mastered it
    73 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018 & 2019
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Flo (01-08-20)

Crocheting, watching rubbish on tv.... Pootling and trying to stay out of the heat! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Crocheting, watching rubbish on tv.... Pootling and trying to stay out of the heat! lol
    Sounds good to me!
    I'm on my 4th consecutive recording of Say Yes To The Dress: Atlanta....with a break for a trip out in the car and a walk at Castle Neroche (no castle!). Now I'm eating Tesco's own £1 per packet Mature Cheddar and Red Onion crisps..a bit addictive!

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Pootling is great Flo, I've certainly mastered it
    Pootlers of the world unite then Mike!