Hi all
Been a while since I have been on here so I thought I would update you all on my progress.
My pottery business is going well. I have regular classes as well as a selection of private classes and parties. I also have regular customers for my pottery cows and sheep and this year I ma also expanding into puffins.
My mental health is generally stable. Being able to set my own hours helps as I can take days off when I am not feeling too good as my daughter is now able to cover me for most classes if I need her too. Her mental health problems does mean that she can handle new students or private sessions though. Thankfully I have a good friend who is learning the ropes to help with the parties.
I have had a little knock back this week. I have had problems with tooth pain and had several visits to the dentist who has been unable to find the problem as the pain has moved around my mouth. Last week the bouts of pain were so bad that they started to wake me at night so I spoke to my doctor. She said it was probably Trigeminal neuralgia and put me in some new medication. This floored me. I was struggling to stay awake and my mood plummeted. Thankfully after a few days I started to feel better and the bouts of pain are much less severe. I do still wonder however if I am wrong and the pain is caused by something else. Hopefully I can come off this medication soon.