Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

Mira
    That is so nice to hear. I hope it is giving you a bit of confidence and energy as well

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    You know, the weirdest thing on this world is that I when I stopped to dream about a prince charming ....the men became opener too, I don't expect anything from anyone, not being my knight for sure.

Walker extraordinaire!
    That is great to hear. Paris is beautiful. I would love to go back.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

I have a good intution and I start not feeling so frightened by men. I know I am not a gift, a depressed woman and who passed through harassment, but I am sincere with them.

I blamed myself when that guy told me he got tired of all this online relationship, but then I thought maybe it is better this way.

I passed a very hard year, but now I have understood that although he liked me, I fed his ego too.
    Last edited by selena; 29-01-21 at 10:07 PM.

Mira
    I think its better this way too. This happening was a way of showing you he was not right for you. And I am glad that you are not that frightended by men. There are some true gems out there. I have met some.

But why say you are no gift? It made me sad to read that. By showing us who you are and what you believe and value you are one of the biggest gifts. That what does not make us perfect makes us unique. We all have bagage. And everyone has had trouble in life. The strenght you have shown by still going for what you want and trying your best makes you so much more. And thats why you deserve so much more too.

You are a gift!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

selena (29-01-21),Suzi (30-01-21)

My psychologist asked me what I want.

I said I am not dreaming about a marriage, just a relationship based not only on attraction, but deep friendship and respect. He said that is perfect not expecting anything from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    You know, the weirdest thing on this world is that I when I stopped to dream about a prince charming ....the men became opener too, I don't expect anything from anyone, not being my knight for sure.
    You don't need a knight. You are a strong, independent and perfectly capable person in your own right..

Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    I have a good intution and I start not feeling so frightened by men. I know I am not a gift, a depressed woman and who passed through harassment, but I am sincere with them.

I blamed myself when that guy told me he got tired of all this online relationship, but then I thought maybe it is better this way.

I passed a very hard year, but now I have understood that although he liked me, I fed his ego too.
    But you aren't an object, you are a person. Every person I've ever met comes with their own baggage - we all have it. Some of us more than most - me especially. Sweetheart you need to stop seeing yourself as damaged goods and more of a wonderful, intelligent, kind, lovely person...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (30-01-21)

You know what I am afraid of, that the man X or Y will turn his back once discovering I am affected by depression.

If that happens then he’s not the right person for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

selena (30-01-21)

Stella is right. If someone can't love ALL of you - flaws and all, then they are NOT right for you!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (30-01-21)