Page 85 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    I have had my first CBT session today. I will have one more this week and then more the upcoming weeks.

I have been emotional and even cried, but she said I am actually not being weak at all, because I managed to stand up before my Dad and boss.

I'm glad she's saying the same as what we have been. Well done lovely. Be kind to you this afternoon.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Well done, hunni
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hi, just wanted to say I have taken a small holiday and therapy has been going well so far, I talked to my dad and told him what I think....and I have been finally heard, like in case with my boss before!

I was encouraged to write a diary too and I just accepted some harsh things.

Well done talking to your dad, hunni
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Glad you got a holiday and that therapy is going well.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

That's brilliant, well done. What kind of harsh things have you accepted?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I accepted the reality, that I have to wait, because I have been struggling with a lot of mood swings and panic attacks. Travelling was an option before, but not now.

Also about my onine friend, I've got that I took too seriously our communication. We have had a connection, but even he mentioned there is a distance between us. So I have got the point about LDR relationships, no more. Actually, he boosted my confidence in positive way more than my dad and other close people, having accepted me as I am and stating I am beautiful, courageous and smart. He messaged me some days ago, I did not reply first, but then I saw his message, he asked me if I am fine and told me to take care of myself, just being polite. I told him I am fine, not to worry too much about me (without mentioning my mental struggle).
    Now I am not ready for any relationship, but my psychologist told me I should recover first, because I had had nearly zero counselling after my grandma's and mom's death. And after I could calmly decide anything in any aspects, not only private life, I can decide something and he emphasized that people can be happy either single, either with someone, or either in Europe, Asia etc etc.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to selena For This Useful Post:

Flo (01-11-20)

Your psychologist sounds very wise. I’m glad they’re helping you see things differently

Walker extraordinaire!
    Your psychologist sounds fabulous. I'm glad it seems to be going well with him
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.