Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

Mira
    How are you doing?

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    I'm fine, thanks, or let's say, I'm coping now.

My mother instead has had fever today. Tomorrow she will have an appointment with her doctor at hospital and will pass ultra sound exam.
    Still hope nothing serious occurred, 6 months nearly passed since her last surgery.

Mira
    Thats good to hear, coping is sometimes the best we can do.

I do hope that things for your mum will be good. I know how it feels to worry about a parent feeling unwell.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

selena (02-04-19)

I hope your Mum is OK lovely....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (02-04-19)

I'm very sad about the last news we've got.

When I returned home, I read the medical conclusion (ultra sound scan). It states: "Multiple liver Mts.".
    It means this nightmare came back anyway. Although it's logically understandable, as it's continuation of her disease, but it still hurts a lot. I talked to her doctor over phone and he suggested that maybe she can consider chemo therapy.
    When he saw her, he mentioned she does not look bad for her condition anyway. But he suggested to take prescription for painkillers, because they might be needed sooner or later.
    However, she is in a very good mood and happy, although rejects chemo (as she considers she will slow down fast after this, maybe she is right, as there are people who had harsh side effects and died soon after it). She believes in God and church.

I'm feeling very discouraged, maybe I should consider in a short time working free lance.

Oh sweetheart, I’m so sorry

What impact does the doctor think chemo will have? Is he hoping it will get rid of the mets or just slow down their progress?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

He said all cancer patients are recommended chemo. But, of course, her case is very particular.

She is against, she said she had gone so far through too much pain and it will kill her fast.

Mira
    I can only imagine how it must hit hard this kind of news. Is there enough support for your mum and for you?

Well, here there are no specific programs. However, there is one hospice for last stage cancer patients, financed by foreign organization. But I have hoped not to get on this stage soon.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro