Page 66 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

Your photos on FB look lovely hunni. Looks like you've been having a really peaceful day...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (25-12-19)

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Happy New Year to everybody!

I must admit the period of Christmas- New Year holiday has been very tough for me.

I am very low again and cried all my tears, missing my mom and having regrets. I think I should see the doctor as soon as she returns from holiday and I get my wage.

EJ
    I’m sorry that you have been feeling bad. I do empathise with you Selena x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EJ For This Useful Post:

selena (01-01-20)

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

selena (01-01-20)

I am not really practicing Christian (attending the service once per month just in the memory of my mom).

Now feeling confused about all this religious stuff, if I can imagine a prayer, I would pray just no more losses for me, as anyway I do not want to be the third after my grandma and mom (too soon in a row). I can get that everybody is going to die one day, but everything seems to me chaotic now.

Why do you think you’ll be the third?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

My mental condition and superstitions...it seems like a fear, a fear of being cursed...

Sweetheart you have depression and you have anxiety - none of that is going to end your life lovely..... What superstitions? Why on earth would you think you are cursed?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I think certain things are caused by some people meeting me and wondering a lot about losing both my mum and grandma one after each other (but they acually know nothing about my family).
    And it is also due to that I had to deal alone with all grief and my mother's anxiety prior to her death.
    These images are hunting me again and again. I am feeling low and useless because I cannot overcome this by myself and I'm all in tears again and again ...

EJ
    Dear Selena you are grieving and some of what you are feeling is natural. I have recently had feelings about death too as three people that I have known have died recently and I have to go to two funerals in January. I am a Christian and God would not want us to suffer and worry about our own mortality. He loves us Christian or not and wants us to be with him in his kingdom but not yet. You are young and healthy and you will not die yet x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EJ For This Useful Post:

Paula (01-01-20),Suzi (01-01-20)